💪 What you'll be doing
Brilliant Consulting helps companies create and deliver holistic solutions to complex problems such as gradually migrating existing applications to a new stack (modernization), developing complex platforms based on the principles of evolutionary architecture and helping innovate within the company. 🚀 We do this by introducing cutting-edge technology and modern practices like dynamic environments for testing, parallel acceptance tests, visual tests of components from the Storybook, progressive launches using feature flags, etc.
🌟 Right now we are looking for a new developer to join a vertical and self-sufficient delivery team that will help us build the best PWA on the market.
💻 Ways of working
We have an amazing process in place that gives you both the flexibility and support you need to do your best work:
📹 Monday and Thursday - Video Daily stand up (15 mins)
🎙Tuesday and Wednesday - Daily stand-up (15 mins). Read more
❌ Friday - "no meetings" day
🔶 Once a week - Backlog grooming (1 hour). Read more
🔶 Once a sprint - Sprint Review (30 mins). Read more
🔶 Once a sprint - Sprint Planning (30 mins). Read more
🔶 Once a sprint - Retrospective (1 hour)
We use retrospective as part of the “continuous improvement” process. Also, we sometimes use time on Retrospective to play fun games to learn more about each other. For example - "share your dream vacation", "your 3 favorite YouTube channels", "weird Instagram accounts you follow".
📅 Here's an example calendar of a typical week at the end of the sprint
🏃♂️We are very proud of our straightforward and results-oriented working process (proven by results delivered in multiple companies and happy team members all over the world) that allows us to release and deploy changes to production at scale with minimal risk.
🔥 Our work principles are:
- Strong work ethic
- Continuous communication (within the team as well as with our stakeholders)
- 18 working days of paid vacation per year
- Compensation for courses and education
🎒 Day-to-day you'll be
- Developing new functional React components with hooks
- Adding new and changing existing features in the app according to User stories with well-defined Acceptance Criteria that you will need to follow
- Writing automated tests (whether unit or integration)
- Sharing knowledge with the team when you've completed a "research" task, such as "Investigate best practices for accessibility"
- Doing code reviews and constantly working on improving your code and approaches
🏎 You need to be comfortable with
- Communication in English, both verbal and written
- React (hooks, redux, styled-components, storybook)
These are example package.json files
Instantly share code, notes, and snippets. You can't perform that action at this time. You signed in with another tab or window. You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session. Reload to refresh your session.
📨 How to Apply
- Send your CV via email - email@example.com
- Send an intro message and your CV to telegram