💪 Why Us
Team Brilliant helps companies create and deliver holistic solutions to complex problems such as gradually migrating existing applications to a new stack (modernization), developing complex platforms based on the principles of evolutionary architecture and helping innovate within the company. We exceed clients’ expectations, with depth of experience, a curious and tenacious grip on technology and human behavior, delivered by the best people empowered by process, true partnership, accountability and sticking to their promises.
Right now we are looking for a new developer to join a vertical and self-sufficient delivery team that will help us build the best PWA on the market.
🤝 Our Principles
- Strong work ethic
- Seamless communication (within the team as well as with our stakeholders)
💻 Ways of Work
- We follow the Scrum methodology, engaging in regular ceremonies to ensure smooth coordination
- We value continuous improvement and conduct retrospectives after each sprint to refine our processes
- These practices empower us to establish continuous improvement process
- 18 working days of paid vacation per year
- Compensation for educational courses
🏎 Your Daily Activities Will Include:
- Building large enterprise web applications in React
- Using newest technologies such as service workers, PWA delivered via PlayStore, GraphQL etc
- Adding new and changing existing features in the app according to User stories with well-defined Acceptance Criteria that you will need to follow
- Writing automated tests (whether unit or integration)
- Sharing knowledge with the team when you've completed a "research" task, such as "Investigate best practices for accessibility"
- Doing code reviews and constantly working on improving your code and approaches
🏎 You need to be comfortable with:
- Communication in English, both verbal and written
📨 Ways to Apply
- Send an intro message and your CV via:
- email - email@example.com