Our purpose is to help clients architect and build digital products that impact the lives of people, making the world a better place for all.
Exceeding client’s expectations, with depths of experience, a curious and tenacious grip on technology and human behavior, delivered by the best people empowered by process, true partnership, accountability and sticking to their promises.
- Excellence – everything we do is delivered brilliantly.
- Curiosity – we are students of technology and human behavior.
- Tenacity – we will never give up. Not ever.
- Do vs. talk – we think actions are better than words.
- Do the right thing. Even when it’s hard.
- A promise is a promise - we deliver what we say we will.
To read more about how we work -
Levels and Roles in a Team
Tips for Interview
- Be on a stable internet connection
- Use headset for clear audio
- Be on time for an interview
Qualities We are Looking for
- Open-mindedness Willing to accept and process feedback in search for truths
- Curiosity Motivation to get to the bottom of a problem and propose a solution
- Work Ethic If you promised something will be done, we expect that this will be done or if it's not possible for whatever reason you'll be proactive in communication
- Accountability We "own" stuff we build from the beginning to the end. You’re responsible for achieving an outcome, and not just “closing a ticket”
- Transparency People make mistakes. If you make one we expect you to be adult, come to a team and discuss it in openly, so that together we can be part of a solution
👇 And take this meme seriously 😂
Zero-dependency TypeScript library for functional programming to reduce risk of unhandled errors when building software - brilliantconsultingdev/fnscript