💪 What you'll be doing
Brilliant Consulting helps companies create and deliver holistic solutions to complex problems such as gradually migrate existing applications to a new stack (modernisation), develop complex platforms based on the principles of evolutionary architecture and help innovate within the company. 🚀 We do this by introducing cutting edge technology and modern practices like dynamic environments for testing, parallel acceptance tests, visual tests of components from the Storybook, progressive launches using feature flags, etc.
🌟 Right now we are looking for a QA Engineer to join vertical and self-sufficient delivery team that will help us build the best PWA on the market.
💻 Ways of working
We have an amazing process in place that gives you both flexiblity and support you need to your best work:
📹 Monday and Thursday - Video Daily stand up (15 mins)
🎙Tuesday and Wednesday - Daily stand up (15 mins). Read more
❌ Friday - "no meetings" day
🔶 Once a week - Backlog grooming (1 hour). Read more
🔶 Once a sprint - Sprint Review (30 mins). Read more
🔶 Once a sprint - Sprint Planning (30 mins). Read more
🔶 Once a sprint - Retrospective (1 hour)
We use retrospective as part of "continuous improvement" process. Also we sometimes use time on Retrospective to play fun games to learn more about each other. For example - "share your dream vacation", "your 3 favorite YouTube channels", "weird instagram accounts you follow".
📅 Here's an example calendar of a typical week at the end of the sprint
🏃♂️We are very proud of our straightforward and results-oriented working process (proven by results delivered in multiple companies and happy team members all over the world) that allows us to release and deploy changes to production at scale with minimal risk.
🔥 Our work principles are:
- Strong work ethic
- Continuous communication (within the team as well as with our stakeholders)
🎒 Day-to-day you'll be
- Collaborating with developers, product and other QA engineers on solutions that need to be tested and problems that need to be resolved
- Helping ensure Quality is built into the process
- Adding new automated acceptance tests
- Supporting suite of 200+ automated acceptance tests that are continuously executed
- Automating Smoke Test on live environments helping reduce time of Smoke Test
🏎 You need to be comfortable with
- Communication in English, both verbal and written
What we're looking for
We are looking for an engineer for the QA team who will carry out manual quality control and then automate the test cases. You can come to our team as a manual QA engineer who want to move in QA Automation. You will always have the opportunity to gain new knowledge and skills.
At the moment, we already have more than 200 scripts of automatic integration test cases, which we successfully use.
📨 How to Apply
- Send your CV via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send an intro message and your CV to telegram